Natural Washable Wool Comforter
Weight: Four Seasons Experience.
Cover: 100% natural cotton percale, 250TC, natural shade. Fill: 100% Shropshire washable wool.
Pure Wool: The original Smart Fiber™
Anti-Microbial and Hypoallergenic, Naturally. People have slept on wool for thousands of years, especially in the hottest climates. Scientists have not been able to reproduce wool fiber and its unique three-dimensional structure which creates millions of air pockets to trap warmth, thus, providing much better and deeper night's sleep. In addition to being washable, check out all the benefits a wool comforter from Sleep & Beyond can bring to your life. Sleep well, love long with Sleep & Beyond.
- Wool is naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew as it quickly wicks away the moisture, thus prohibiting the growth of bacteria.
- Wool is a natural insulator, like a thermos for the body. It keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer. It breathes more naturally than down and synthetic fibers.
- Wool relieves pressure points as it recovers up to 95% of its shape when compressed. Due to it's high resiliency, wool does not shift and stays in place unlike down.
- Sleeping on wool increases the duration of the most beneficial phase of sleep known as REM (rapid eye movement). Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Wool is naturally flame resistant and is considered to be the safest choice for bedding.
- The average person can lose up to three pints of moisture during sleep. Wool quickly wicks away the moisture without making your bedding feel cold or clammy.
- Wool is a renewable, sustainable and biodegradable fiber that is safely sheared from Shropshire sheep.
- Wool does not promote static electricity or static cling. Static charges attract dirt and dust, therefore wool products stay cleaner longer.
- Wool offers you the lowest cost and the best comfort for years to come. When properly cared for, it can last for decades. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding
Sleep & Beyond wool products are certified by WOOLMARK. This certification guarantees high quality products that exceed global standards. Sleep and Beyond is also certified by Fair Trade which empowers local farmers to compete in the global marketplace.
- USDA Organic – Our entire merino wool production is certified organic according to National Organic Program of USDA, by CERES, a reputable Germany based organization.
- WOOLMARK - WOOLMARK is recognized throughout the whole world as a symbol of high quality and reliability and specifies that the product exceeds the global standards for pure wool filling. Stringent testing for quality, chemical and oil content, and product performance must comply with the high standards set by WOOLMARK before a manufacturer can apply WOOLMARK label to its products.
- OKO-TEX 100 - OEKO-TEX 100 certification ensures that the cotton yarns used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.
- GOTS – Our cotton is certified organic according to Global Organic Textile Standard by Control Union, one of the oldest and most reputable certification agencies.
- Fair Trade - Fair Trade Certification empowers farmers to lift themselves out of poverty by investing in their farms and communities, protecting the environment and developing the business skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace.
Sleep & Beyond Organics is one of the few direct manufacturers of luxurious certified organic bedding.
Since 1992, we have been providing our customers with hypoallergenic and chemical free bedding to ensure a better night's sleep.
Our manufacturing units are ISO and Fair Trade Certified for quality control management, fair trade labor and environmentally friendly practices. Wind power is used as an environment friendly energy source.
We welcome our customers to visit our beautiful showroom located in 14189 Foothill Boulevard #108, Fontana, Southern California.
Always progressing and innovating, Sleep & Beyond Organics is the company you can rely on in the sleep industry.