- Sheet set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases (one pillow case with Twin set).
- Expertly tailored out of smooth, 300TC, 100% organic fabric using fine 60's yarn in single ply.
- Fitted sheets are double stitched at the corners for durability.
- Deep pockets and reinforced elastic on the fitted sheet ensure a proper fit up to a 18" mattresses for Twin, Full and Queen sizes and up to 15.5" for King and Cal King sizes.
- 3rd party certified to industry's leading organic certifications.
- Comes in reusable and biodegradable organic cotton bag.
This Sleep & Beyond Triumph Collection sheet set includes: (1) fitted sheet; (1) flat sheet; and (2) pillow cases.
*Pillows, Comforters, Mattress Toppers, Shams, and Duvet Covers are also available for separate purchase or to add to your set. Please contact us or see our other listings for details.
*All products ship in reusable biodegradable organic cotton bags.
Sleep & Beyond Organics is one of the few direct manufacturers of luxurious certified organic bedding.
Since 1992, we have been providing our customers with hypoallergenic and chemical free bedding to ensure a better night's sleep.
Our manufacturing units are ISO and Fair Trade Certified for quality control management, fair trade labor and environmentally friendly practices. Wind power is used as an environment friendly energy source.
We welcome our customers to visit our beautiful showroom located in 14189 Foothill Boulevard #108, Fontana, Southern California.
Always progressing and innovating, Sleep & Beyond Organics is the company you can rely on in the sleep industry.
- USDA Organic – Our entire merino wool production is certified organic according to National Organic Program of USDA, by CERES, a reputable Germany based organization.
- WOOLMARK - WOOLMARK is recognized throughout the whole world as a symbol of high quality and reliability and specifies that the product exceeds the global standards for pure wool filling. Stringent testing for quality, chemical and oil content, and product performance must comply with the high standards set by WOOLMARK before a manufacturer can apply WOOLMARK label to its products.
- OKO-TEX 100 - OEKO-TEX 100 certification ensures that the cotton yarns used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and substances.
- GOTS – Our cotton is certified organic according to Global Organic Textile Standard by Control Union, one of the oldest and most reputable certification agencies.
- Fair Trade - Fair Trade Certification empowers farmers to lift themselves out of poverty by investing in their farms and communities, protecting the environment and developing the business skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace.
- ISO 9000:2001 - Our manufacturing units are ISO Certified for quality control management and environmentally friendly practices.